Get Help With Finding Housing


Applying for CHAT Residences and

Getting Assistance with Finding Housing

We currently have limited openings in our CHAT residences . We accept applications for two programs. Please click one of the buttons below to read about the program that applies to you, then fill out the application on the page. We will reach out to work with you to secure long-term housing.



          Were you affected by the Camp Fire or

other recent northern California wildfires?

                                                         All others:

If You Are Currently Homeless, Call 211

211 is a 24-hour/day community information helpline for Butte and Glenn Counties. When you call, ask to be entered into their "Coordinated Entry System" (CES), a county-wide database of residents who need housing used by most affordable housing organizations in Butte County.