top of page

What To Do If You're Currently Homeless

If you are currently homeless, we *may* be able to help you with housing. We don't have a lot of housing spaces but we may have something available or we can put you on our list. The first step for anyone seeking to affordable housing in Butte County is to call "211", a 24-hour/day community information helpline, and ask to be entered into their "Coordinated Entry" system. After that, please check our Housing Programs page to see the programs we have and how to apply to them:

4 views0 comments


bottom of page